6 tilapia fillets (if not fresh, than thawed)
2 cups panko
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2 garlic cloves (minced) Or substitute with 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons melted butter
salt and pepper to taste
lemon wedges to serve
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
2. Place fillets onto baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking oil. (I prefer using olive oil spray) Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the fillets and set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine panko, parsley, garlic, red pepper flakes, and butter. Once it is well mixed, use a spoon to scoop an even amount of the mixture onto each fillet.
4. Spread the mixture across the tops of all fillets giving them each a nice coat. Use a spoon or your hands to gently press the mixture onto the fillets so that they are firmly coated.
5. Place in the oven and cook, uncovered, for approximately 15-20 minutes. You will see when they are done that they easily flake with a fork, and the meat has a nice white color.Sometimes it is helpful to keep a close eye on them during the last 5 minutes to make sure they don’t over cook.
6. Slice lemon wedges to place with each serving. And enjoy!